THIS FORUM IS MOVE TO HALLAGULLA WORLD PLEASE JOIN US
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

.JOIN OUR URDU SHAIRY COMMUNITY. KEEP YOUR JOURNEY WITH US.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

.JOIN OUR URDU SHAIRY COMMUNITY. KEEP YOUR JOURNEY WITH US.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayurveda lures tourists

Go down

Ayurveda lures tourists Empty Ayurveda lures tourists

Post by lyo Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:32 am

Apart from the undulating hills, serene backwaters, heritage buildings and the silver stretches of sand on the beaches, another thing that attracts tourists to Kerala is Ayurveda. It is estimated that half of the tourist population visiting Kerala has a purpose of undergoing Ayurvedic therapies.
Ayurveda has such a widespread acclamation in the international scenario; when it carries the `Kerala’ brand along with it, Ayurveda seems to be more alluring to the tourists. But many tourists come to Kerala without having a thorough idea on what this ancient system of healthcare is.
``For me, Ayurveda was nothing but a healthy oil massage, which will relax and rejuvenate you,’’ says Michael William, a wild life enthusiast who visited Kerala recently. ``Only when I visited an Ayurvedic resort here, I came to know about the various treatment methods involved in Ayurveda. Now I know Ayurveda is not just about massaging. It is more of a philosophy and lifestyle which nourishes our overall development– physical and mental,’’ he adds.
There are variousayurvedic packageswhich are tailor-made to meet the requirements of the tourists. Anti-aging, curative or therapeutic Ayurvedic packages are provided by various resorts and hospitals. It is always good to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before undergoing specific packages.

lyo
~^*U.S.W MEMBER*^~
~^*U.S.W MEMBER*^~

Birthday : 1978-03-09
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : fsrfseredred erer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum